Saturday, June 12

Dear someone out there who can make me feel this way,
"I'll be laughing at all you silly little jokes, and it was fun when we were laughing."
"It's just for fun, isn't it? It's my fault that it fell apart."
"I wonder how it's going to be when you don't know me anymore, how it's going to be when there's no one there to talk to between you and me, how it's going to be when you're not around, how it's going to be when you find out there was nothing between you and me, how it's going to be?"
"I want you to know, I'm a dick, I'm addicted to you. I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you, but I want it, and I need it. I'm addicted to you."
"I can't hardly breath, you make me wanna scream."
"It's like I can't think without you interrupting me. In my thoughts, in my dreams, you've taken over me. I'm hooked on you."
"I shouldn't love you, but I want to, I just can't turn away. 'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop. This feeling is taking control of me and I can't help it. I've tried my best to let go of you but I don't want to."
"The time we spent was so short, I can't believe it's time to go again. You're always on my mind all the time, believe it."
"I miss you more with each passing day, I need a miracle now."
"How long will I be waiting, I don't know why I'm still waiting, I can't make you mine."
"I'm on my way to believing."

P.S : "Just so you know.. I'm not okay, heartbreaker."