Thursday, July 29

classic


piano - violin - orchestra are three things that really really amaze me.

I played the piano since 3rd grade and I got piano lessons. But since junior high, because of something I stopped the lesson. But I'm still playing until now, although I haven't play the piano as often as before when I still got the lesson. I really really really love piano. It just, I don't know.. piano sounds is very elegant, and graceful, and peaceful, and sooo beautiful. I hope someday I can be a great pianist. master!
When I first heard violin sounds, it really goes straight into my heart (what the..). I mean, violin sounds is really touch my heart. I can't describe the sounds, but it's really, I mean, really marvelous. magnificent. I know is not easy to play violin, but I wish someday I could play violin.
After I have become a great pianist, or violin player, I'm definitely will join to an orchestra. I will. I've never watched an orchestra performances but I know, it must be awesome. And I want to play on that stage with other people and play Beethoven or Mozart or Chopin songs, or other songs. It just like dreams come true.
well.. impossible is nothing, right?