Monday, December 27

repost from reminiscence

Where is your cell phone?
beside me, charging

Relationship
single

Your hair?
wavyy

Work?
student

Your sisters?
1

Your favorite thing?
many

Your dream last night?
crap! I forgot

Your favorite drink?
mineral water, no ice please

Your dream car?
MINI COOPER S!! and VOLKSWAGEN new BEETLE

Your shoes?
zara, pull and bear

Your fears?
God ehem

What do you want to be in 10 years?
a happy woman with a happy family

Who did you hang out with last week?
mommy and my sister

What are you not good at?
drawing, please teach me

One of your wishlist item?
kurus eh kurus

Where you grew up?
Jakarta-Depok (can you believe I write that D town too?)

Last thing you did?
singing

What are you wearing?
pijama

Your computer?
imac

Your pet?
I don't have

Your life?
isn't perfect, but is life isn't it?

Missing?
lyrics

What are you thinking right now?
kok harga itouch di sini lebih mahal dari di luar sih

Your car?
it's dad's

Your kitchen?
it's mom's territory

Your favorit color?
orange, white, purple

Last time you laugh?
this morning, when I watched "rules of engagement"

Last time you cried?
forgot, long long long time ago

Love?
I (tried to) love everything in my life

So who wants to share their ONEs? how about?
bloody hell, I don't get it

Person selected to the tag:
every blogger in this world!