Friday, June 24

50 facts about me

*I eat books
*I can't live without my gadget, I never tried
*Just like in @csugiono bio "half geek half human"
*I don't like animals, well I'm scared. They can do whatever they wanna do right? who knows. I choose not to have any pets
*I live in world of music, music is everywhere around me. I sing every time, I breath song. I listen every kind of music
*First obsession : traveling around the world
*Second obsession : kurus!
*Third obsession : having a book store, and a pantry shop
*Sinful desires : ngerampok aksara, times, kinokuniya, dan semacamnya
*I LOVE nature, you know forest, trees, mountains, river, everything. what a beautiful world that we lives in.
*Anthem for life: waiting-The Adams, fix you-Coldplay, somewhere only we know-Keane
*I live in EARTH, with ART, not only EH
*Fashion is a must, I mean for me is really important to have a good taste, especially in fashion
*Besides VW Beetle and Mini Cooper, I love old Car just like Dean's car in Supernatural
*I really really REALLY wanna be an Architect. well, Interior Designer it's ok. I wanna be the first person who design using Lego
*Bad habbit : can't stop smelling my own hair
*I spend almost my whole time in front of computer. Editing photos, browsing good stuff, everything
*I'm not a spiteful person, seriously
*I AM A DREAMER. you know, I can daydreaming anywhere, anytime. Everytime. I've got gift in this kind of thing
*I bought something unique and weird even if it's useless. Buy first, think later
*Chef wannabe, I love food, that's why I love cooking.
*I'm not good at meet new people
*I don't like reunions. It just ergh
*I'm interested in mysterious thing, like alien, ghost, old creature, monster, demon, religion, hidden place, life under the sea, space, whatever
*Sleeping is the best way to solve my problem. I love sleep
*I love NEW. you know, new place, new friends, new things, new hobbies, new books
*My junior high school life is a mess, lot of things to be learn but still, a mess
*I don't like watching in cinemas, well not really like. Jadi sbnrnya gue ga ada masalah wkt film luar ga msk ke Indonesia, buat apa ada bajakan sih
*Coffee + new books + ipod + good weather = heaven on earth
*When in elementary school, I'm obsessed to be a boy, I hated being a girl, I dressed like a boy, acted like a boy. but now.......
*I open tumblr, we heart it, almost everyday. there are a lot of good pictures, cool photos, a lot of inspiration
*I begged to be able to draw, paint, do some sketch, Oh GOD please
*I'm not good at speaking english, my grammar is a mess, but still.. keep doing it
*Proud to be one of the Librans
*I Loveeeee breakfast! Breakfast food is the best
*I love UK more than Indonesia. what?
*Sometimes I can be so apathetic
*Wearing heels make me more confident
*I love Seaworld! I don't like animals but I love to go there, and Safari too
*Hot and Cold, you know, I'm unpredictable
*I get bored quickly
*If you can make me laugh, then you are my friends
*One word, realistic
*Another word, abstract
*Never expect more, expect less expect less
*Gue suka kalo lagi diperjalanan, ntah naik mobil, pesawat, kereta, apa aja deh. Pokoknya di perjalanan.
*I am a thinker and I have an uncontrolled mind, my mind is going everywhere and sometimes is just too far ahead
*I'm good at hiding my feelings, I'm good at acting
*My friends says that I'm a Robot, hipotolamus gue rusak, datar, bla bla bla .. well that's not entirely wrong.
*But I'm NOT a lesbian, guys, please

ok that are.. *counting* 50 yes, 50 facts about me
well another fact, this is will be my very very last post. visit me in Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook.
so THANK YOU! yes, YOU! all of you♥