Sunday, September 26

here I am, everyday
since you said you'd come again
but it's not fair, 'cause you're not here
I wait in vain but nothing has changed
I'm a flower, soaking in the rain
if I could wish one thing, I'd hear you call my name

little thing like the rain coming
she looked at me a certain kind of way
tell me girl, where are you now?
'cause I don't know how much longer I can wait
I'm a dreamer, waiting for the sun
when you're coming in, I know my life's begun

tell me girl
when will I see your face again?
when will you touch my life again?
when will I breathe you in again?
I think I love you, will I see your face again?

You know that all my life I've been waiting
waiting for someone like you to love me
you can't come by like an angel into my life
and then fly away..
Jamie Scott & The Town