Monday, October 18

18th for 18th

today I'm 18th years old!!!
Oh my.. Why 18 years pass like a rollercoaster? nah I'm kidding, I felt it, 18 years it's quite looong journey. But you know, sometimes I wonder.. what I have done during this 18 years? for my family, my friends, people around me, my country, the world, even for myself.
I'm trying to be a better better, and better person everyday. I hope there is significant change from me in every single year. I'm doing my best.
and the most important thing.. I wanna say thank you, BIG THANK YOU to all my family, my best best friends, my pals, my friends, and all of the people around me. Thanks for the wishes, thanks for the greetings, thanks for making my blackberry vibrate every-time, thanks for all messages, thanks for put my name on your display name in bbm and on your status bbm, thanks for the mentions, thanks for the walls, thanks for the midnight call, thanks for all calls, thanks for the presents, thanks for the surprises and thanks for making me damn wet!
I really really love you guys! I mean it. I'm so blessed. God Bless You.
xoxo, octy