Tuesday, November 2

I should have known that this would happen from the start
this kind of function's gonna have to fall apart
I guess before I would have sworn that we were friends
maybe this problem points towards some larger trend

well there's only so much drama I can stand
and this is just about as far as I will bend
so get your hands of my lapel because I think it's time to go
you oughta know better, you know, you oughta know

as I was falling down the stairs and out the door
I guess I heard you yell my name, but I'm not sure
you know before I could have sworn that we were friends
but that's how these problems always seem to end

but I still don't understand what this whole thing's about
when all the words that you said are somehow stuck in my mouth
and this was going so well, but I don't know what I did
all I know about that is I've been hit
all I really can tell is that I always get hit
we are scientists