Sunday, May 31

The Maine

okey. I just wanna give you some review about my favorite music.
because I'm Bored-To-Death
And this is it..
THE MAINE
The Maine is an American pop punk/indie rock band from region of Phoenix, Arizona

Albums

EP : "Stay Up, Get Down" (May 8, 2007)
1. Count 'Em One, Two, Three
2. Daisy
3. Shake It
4. Give Me Anything
5. The Town's Been Talkin'

EP : "The Way We Talk" (December 11, 2007)
1. If I Only Had The Heart
2. The Way We Talk
3. Give Me Anything
4. We Change, We Wait
5. The Town's Been Talkin'
6. I Wanna Love You (Akon Cover)
Album : "Can't Stop, Won't Stop" (July 8, 2008)
1. Everything I Ask For
2. We All Roll Along
3. Girls Do What They Want
4. I Must Be Dreaming
5. Into Your Arms
6. Time to Go
7. This Is the End
8. Whoever She Is
9. Count'em One, Two, Three
10. Kiss and Sell
11. You Left Me
12. We'll All Be...
EP : "... And A Happy New Year" (December 9, 2008)
1. Ho Ho Hopefully
2. Santa Stole My Girlfriend
3. Mr. Winter
4. Last Christmas

*Bold Title : My Favorite Song

Band Members :
- John O'Callaghan (lead vocals)
- Kennedy Brock (rhythm guitar, backing vocals)
- Jared Monaco (lead guitar)
- Garrett Nickelsen (bass)
- Pat Kirch (drums)

Just listen their song and enjoy!